Bathrooms are often put in a low priority when it comes to styling and spending. But that is not a smart move. Consider how vital it is as part of your everyday life. Should it not be valued? Let’s look at how you can make it a better space just using some creative tiling.
Tile comes in a wide variety of colors, styles and textures, it’s a great way to brighten up an otherwise sterile space. Stone, glass and porcelain tile are great additions to your bathroom floor, backsplash or shower wall, especially if you add an interesting chevron or herringbone pattern. As you get ready to boost your bathroom’s aesthetic appeal, be sure to consider all your material and placement options.
Here are 10 ideas that we handpicked just for you!
10. A bathtub tile style idea that is just lovely and relaxing by McClellan Architects.
9. It doesn’t have to be square all the time. Really good looking color scheme as well.
8. Just black and gold, can’t go wrong.
7. Looking like fish scales, these tiles really take you underwater.
6. Blue and white amazing geometric combination for an exquisite bathroom decoration by Granada Tile.
5. Glass miniature tiles that are sparkling pieces of bathroom design.
4. 3D cube tile for a modern and expressive bathroom set.
3. Green chevron tiling and a gold shower head are a luxurious mix.
2. A modern look in three timeless colors: red, black and white by Tic Tac Tiles.
1. Natural pattern tiles with some smooth colors that are perfects for a bathtub corner by Carriage Lane Designs.
Do you have a favorite one? Tell us in a comment!
Get the Last Design News, Trends, Newest Projects and Bathroom ideas
and more from Maison Valentina Blog straight your inbox.